Insure Recruitment are actively recruiting with one of the leading insurance firms in the UK right now. Due to expansion, they are seeking a part-time Property Lawyer to join their department.
Is this your next job Read the full description below to find out, and do not hesitate to make an application.
You will be tasked with providing specialise legal support to the property team and manage the group's legal risks across its property portfolio in the UK and across Europe.
What skills are required to be considered?
- We are seeking applicants with a Law degree combined with working as a commercial property lawyer in the UK
- Experience of an in-house commercial property legal function and its role within the wider business.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation impacting the commercial property sector.
- Self-starter, pro-active, able to work with minimal supervision, good with competing deadlines and a strong ability to balance commercial and legal risk.
Daily duties include
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating all applicable legal documents relating to the group’s property portfolio.
- To include leases, licenses, and break notices.
- Provide specialised legal support to the team and manage the group's legal risks across Europe.
What’s on offer
- Up to £60,000 depending on experience on a pro-rata basis
- Pension, Group Income Protection, 26 days holiday.
- Flexibility around working from home, office-based throughout the UK.
- 3 days a week which can be flexible around your schedule.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.