Well-established small Accountancy Practice with an excellent repuation, is looking for an experienced qualified accountant to join the team in spring 2022 to provide a comprehensive service to meet their clients accounting, tax and business advisory needs. This role is offered on a full time or part time basis with flexible hours possibly spread over 2 -5 days a week.
Reference no: HT13662
Before applying for this role, please read the following information about this opportunity found below.
Qualified Practice Accountant - About The Role
This is a well-respected Practice with an excellent reputation in the local area. The role is very hands on and you will manage your own portfolio of clients, responsibilities will include
- Advising clients at client meetings, over the phone or email.
- Limited company accounts for small companies
- Personal tax returns
- Vat returns
- CIS tax & submissions
- Sole trader & partnership accounts
- and various ad hoc matters as they arise.
The successful Qualified Practice Accountant will be:
- The candidate must already possess significant public practice experience as a client manager / senior accountant.
- A fully qualified Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA or FCCA)
- You will have at least 5 years post qualifed experience which may have taken place in a small accountancy practice environment.
- You will have a warm and personable communication style, liaising directly with clients and providing a great service.
- Ability to train junior team members
- Up to date experience of accounting software packages such as Quickbooks, Xero and Iris
- Excellent communication skills
Qualified Practice Accountant - Benefits
Flexible working hours available 2 - 5 days a week, freindly team, this role will be available early 2022, but you may have a long notice period?
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)