We're seeking an experienced Quality & Compliance Manager to join the team at Learning People on a part time basis (22.5 hours per week). Based from our vibrant Hove office, reporting to our Head of Operations you will be responsible for the overall compliance function to ensure our business operations remain compliant at all times.
You will be required to lead the development and continual improvement of the Quality and Compliance systems to embed compliance and risk management in to our business processes. You will also drive common approaches and good practice across the business to ensure the products and services that we provide achieve a high level of quality and consistency.
You'll have experience and need a good understanding of the FCA, SMCR, GDPR, ISO and PCI compliance requirements.
- Compliance audits and ensuring monthly tasks are completed
- Central point of contact for the FCA
- Ensuring the company complies with GDPR standards
- Process any Subject Access Requests or deletion requests and ensure systems are best set up to facilitate these
- Compliance monitoring including call listening and evidencing results
- Compliance related administration
- Planning and ownership of projects and ad-hoc tasks as required by management
- Set-up and ongoing maintenance of Compliance rules
- Ensuring all compliance documentation is up to date and regularly reviewed
- Identify and communicate system and procedure enhancements to management.
- Identifying trends to help facilitate service and training improvements
- Working with the Head of StudentCare to support with any escalated complaints
We are seeking those with:
- Previous Compliance experience
- Good knowledge of FCA rules and their interpretation/application, ideally in a Credit Broking environment
- Good knowledge of Data Protection requirements
- Ability to communicate with others confidently whilst remaining flexible/adaptable.
- Highly developed analytical, observational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Office programs.
- Hold relevant Compliance qualifications (desirable)
About Learning People
At the Learning People, we are tech career experts providing online career-ready education worldwide. We specialise in cyber security, coding, IT, project management, UX and digital marketing. We're extremely passionate about advancing people's careers, to help enhance their lives.
Learning People benefits
- A competitive salary of £32,000 to £36,000 (pro-rata)
- Flexibility in working days is offered to work around any prior commitments between Monday to Friday
- Office benefits to include weekly fresh fruit, office massages and a drinks fridge
- Employee Assistance Programme to support you with mental, financial, physical and emotional wellbeing concerns
- Access to our benefits platform which includes discounts on, retail, days out, breaks and much more
- Health cash plans
- Continued investment in the coaching and training of all staff