The role will involve working within a team, providing various administrative support to a wide group within the firm as well as to clients. The ideal candidate will be a good communicator with IT knowledge and happy to cover multiple tasks. Good attention to detail, pleasant and professional demeanour, accurate data entry and the ability to work well within a team are essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the reception area and ensure a professional image of the firm is communicated at all times
- Operating a busy switchboard in a professional, confident and happy manner and transferring calls to the appropriate staff/team members or relating accurate messages
- Meeting and greeting all of our clients and staff in reception, ensuring a five-star service at all times
- Manage meeting room calendars and prepare rooms as appropriate
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Organising catering for meetings and events
- Booking couriers
- Assisting the secretarial team with ad-hoc duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying and sending faxes.
- Receptionist general duties
Specific skills/experience required
- Some experience working in a similar role in a professional environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage a varied workload
- Intermediate level Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent customer service skills
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and ability to work in a changing environment
- Discretion and the ability to deal with people at all levels
Specific qualifications required
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
Personal characteristics and attitude
- As the first person clients and employees see as they enter, the person needs to be friendly and well presented. The job is busy and varied and someone who thrives on social interaction with a variety of people (face to face and on the phone) would be well suited to Frank Hirth.
We offer a good range of benefits and we would love to discuss these with you at interview!