Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Reconciliation Analyst II (part time role)
● Independently perform a set of daily settlement, and reconciliation tasks within established guidelines and timeframes, for both Card Scheme and BACS, using a variety of tools
● Provide support and back-up coverage for other associates as necessary
● Create and maintain documentation for daily procedures
● Facilitate continuous improvement of daily processes by collaborating with pertinent functional business units and driving change
● Participate in audits as required, by preparing documentation or producing sample data within established due dates
● Monitor and resolve settlement issues according to policy guidelines
● Provide thoughtful, analytical input to work with a view to improving processes
● Work directly with external business partners for example banks and auditors
● Communicate bank holiday processing changes to clients
● Other tasks as commensurate with the role
● Desired: Knowledge of settlement concepts, terminology, standards and practices, experience in the banking, or card payment processing industry
● Proficiency in performing financial reconciliations
● Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and adhering to strict deadlines
● Reliability and punctuality are required since most of the daily work is subject to strict deadlines
● Essential: Attention to detail
● Essential: Due to BACS rules this position must be based in the UK
This role will be a job share, staffed by 2 people, one working 2 days per week and the other working 3 days per week.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.