City Education Recruitment are looking to recruit an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join the team. We specialise in finding teachers and support staff for Primary, Secondary and SEN schools and are looking for an ambitious individual looking to develop a warm desk to full potential.
Below, you will find a complete breakdown of everything required of potential candidates, as well as how to apply Good luck.
This is a varied and rewarding role and would suit an individual who enjoys building and developing relationships with candidates and employers while using networking and business development skills to grow your desk
If you are looking to join a professional, supportive, hardworking team that offers scope for professional development opportunities and flexible hours (during school holidays) then please do get in touch.
- Superb communication skills (verbal and written)
- Tech savvy (MS Office, job boards, TEAMS and Zoom
- Experience of working in the Education sector highly desirable
- Proven experience of growing a desk
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise workload