Recruitment Consultant - Full-Time or Part-Time Flexible Working
Ready to apply Before you do, make sure to read all the details pertaining to this job in the description below.
£35k basic (Pro-rata), plus generous uncapped commission structure - achievable £50k OTE in year 1
Jenson Fisher is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the Financial Services, Accountancy & Finance and Office Support industry. With offices in the Essex and Scotland. We cover the UK, sourcing permanent and interim candidates, building our reputation through the delivery of bespoke recruitment solutions to our clients needs. Our discretion, integrity, market insight and service offering are key factors in providing successful results.
Due to the expansion we are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Loughton, Essex, within our Financial Services team, recruiting nationally for our Wealth Management and IFA clients.
As an open-minding flexible employer, we would consider experienced consultants who wish to work on a part-time basis 3 or 4 days a week. Financial Services experience is not necessary. We work sensible hours (9am -5pm) and offer great team incentives.
If you are an ambitious, money motivated and hard-working individual, having strong commercial acumen and excellent communication skills, we provide an outstanding and rewarding career opportunity for driven consultants.
Recruitment Consultant - The Role:
This is a 360 role in a candidate driven market, so if you are personable, credible and eloquent and someone that enjoys speaking to clients, then very quickly you will be able to generate interviews and quick fees. We use the very latest technology and communication tools.
- Lead generation
- Speaking to clients
- Going to client meetings
- Negotiating contracts with new businesses
- Writing job adverts for your clients
- Screening CV’s
- Qualifying candidates
- Preparing candidates for interviews
- Negotiating salaries and start dates
- Being an excellent communicator throughout the process to candidate and client
- Consistently hitting daily, weekly and monthly targets
Recruitment Consultant - The Offer:
- Basic salary up to £35,000 per annum (this will be pro-rata'd for 3 or 4 days a week)
- Generous uncapped commission - achievable £50k OTE in year 1
- Local offices in Loughton
Recruitment Consultant - Candidate Requirements:
- Articulate written and verbal skills
- Hardworking driven nature
- Likeable/personable approach
- A proven relationship builder
- Negotiation skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Good telephone manner