The PwC Network Information Security Team is searching for a Recruitment Resourcer to drive direct candidate generation.
Mandated at the network level, Network Information Security (NIS) operates outside Information Technology (IT) and is responsible for definition of the security strategy to execution of the global Cyber Readiness Program, moving from local to centralized services. Our mission is to identify, control and reduce the attack surface across the member firm network while increasing our adversaries’ cost of attack.
In order to deliver the Cyber Readiness Program the NIS team is structured into the following Pillars
- Information Security Risk and Compliance (ISRC)
- Chief Information Security Office (CISO)
- Security Architecture, Engineering, Innovation and Transformation (SAEIT)
- Cyber Security Services
- Strategy and Alliances
- Chief of Staff
You will be responsible for
- Identify, attract and shortlist candidates for the recruitment process to fulfil the requirements of the brief
- Managing the end to end recruitment process, maintaining a strong focus on candidate sourcing
- Building valued relationships with Partners, HR Business Leaders and Hiring Managers, to deliver their recruitment needs across multiple locations
- Proactively sourcing and engaging with the best talent in the industry and wider Technology Market via multiple direct channels
- Providing Input into improving and simplifying the candidate experience
- Ensuring a consistent market message for prospective specialists looking to join the organisation
- Managing recruitment data and using MI to inform your own thinking and help influence the business in their thinking about recruitment
- Influencing and engaging stakeholders to ensure that candidates have the best possible interview and recruitment experience
- Previous experience in generation and screening candidates across a variety of technology driven industries.
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management and communication skills
- Working in a fast paced, shared services environment.
- Using direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling, Executive Search and working with relevant job boards)
- Managing multiple campaigns at any one time.
- Innovating recruitment solutions and best practice.