This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly scaling data consultancy in a consultant relationship management role. You will be responsible for managing consultants, who are primarily recent STEM graduates from the world’s top universities on site with the company’s blue chip client base. In this role you will be responsible for the effective management of the consultant / client dynamic. The role offers flexibility, autonomy and the ability to develop a career in a very exciting growth environment.
What is required?
- Substantial professional experience in a blue chip corporate environment - you may have a background in project management, finance, or marketing for example
- A demonstrable interest in being in a people focused role - you will have experience of management and coaching and have strong communication skills
- An ability to work independently, a self starter who can show good commercial judgement. Able to work in a fast paced scale up environment
- You will be extremely organised and able to prioritise
- Ideally you will have an understanding of technology or at least a keen interest in the sector
Under the current circumstances, the role will be WFH but would ordinarily require travel to client site (Central London) and work from the Central London head office. The company would consider 3 or 4 days per week.