Lloyds banking Group is on the mission to build the bank of the future, and we need your help do it. Continuing our extensive transformation programme, we're redefining what a bank is from the inside out. Our technology, our culture, and our mind-set is changing to craft a true engineering-led organisation.
We're looking to recruit a Release Manager to coordinate and deliver the completion of all readiness activities for implementing complex or multi-platform changes (support) into digital and non-digital channels, ensuring that a clear schedule of events is agreed and all governance requirements are met. A Digital release manager is required to handle a range of digital change activities which includes supporting implementations of value stream activity and crafting and implementing bespoke implementation strategies to support complex/non-standard changes into production.
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare chance to create a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
What you'll do
We believe that people don't fit accurately into roles, and we value everyone's individual skills, experience, and knowledge - it's what makes you awesome!
What follows is what you might find our Release manager mostly doing, but your experience will flex depending on the team's needs, and your own aspirations. Our objective is to grow and build an environment where you can do what you enjoy.
- You'll design and implement bespoke implementation strategies to support complex/non-standard changes, viewing change from various perspectives - customer, service, performance, operations.
- You'll engage with the various Service Delivery teams and Value Streams to have a clear line of sight of the change portfolio and handle the Implementation resources and other partners accordingly.
- You'll engage regularly with the various Service Delivery teams, Product Owners and Engineering Leads to have a clear line of sight of the change portfolio and handle the Implementation resources accordingly
Key accountabilities of this role include
- Ownership of the implementation work associated with the change including: Implementation Plans, Scope Documents, Status Reports, Defect Monitoring, Schedule of Events, Go/No Go Meeting
- Act as a point of contact for multiple partners to resolve queries / issues relating to the implementation process as they arise and communicating optimally to the senior/executive team and business partners
- Ensure the change goes through the correct governance, always balancing the needs of the organisation against protecting customer service
- Identify, assess, handle and mitigate significant risks and issues in order to ensure delivery within declared timescales while protecting customer experience.
- Identify and lead mitigating actions to address project risks and issues, working with project leads to agree resolution and presenting the case for ratification to the relevant governance forums
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of Operational and Customer impacts and actions for mitigating them as required - viewing change from various perspectives; customer, service, security, performance and operations.
What we're looking for:
- Service/customer first attitude
- Change management skills
- Experience in Building Implementation Plans and the associated Schedule Of Events
- Experience of working in a Digital environment with regular delivery cycles
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and partner management skills
- Fast paced delivery focus
- Innovative thinking for problem solving
- Understanding of technical IT infrastructure, Mobile App Deployments or Application stacks for web-based services
- Experience of scheduling IT change on complex IT environments and stacks and handling multiple dependencies
- Understanding the needs of the business and balancing the benefits vs the risks
- Experience of business change deployment
- IT change and control processes
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer. If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
You'll also receive a package that includes
- Discretionary bonus
- Cash sum of 4% which you can exchange for a variety of benefits or simply take the cash
- Private Medical Insurance
- Generous pension contribution.
- Share plans
- 30 days holiday
Sound like you? Apply today, we'd love to hear from you...