What’s the Role?
Work closely with and support the Associate Consultants and CEO of the firm in the management of search assignments, business development and general admin tasks. You will be part of a team of highly-talented and creative search professionals.
This is an opportunity to embrace your ambitions and help a business stand out and grow. Shine with your exceptional communication and organisation skills and be the best you can be in an innovative and progressive environment. You will make all the difference with your energy, ideas and results-focused approach.
This role suits a flexible, hard-working and dedicated individual who demonstrates enthusiasm, curiosity and a willingness to learn. You are a superstar in prioritising work, proactive, able to think laterally and take pride in your work with high standards and a positive client-service approach.
A good business acumen and an international outlook are highly desirable.
When working from home, you work from a set-up that ensures uninterrupted professional communication (no background noise or disturbances from other businesses, family/children/pets) on weekdays for 5+ hours during business hours. Your work environment also has a strong mobile phone reception and a high-speed internet service.
You have 5+ years’ experience working in a business support role or as a researcher. Experience in senior-level recruitment/executive search, strategy consulting or investment banking would be great. An affinity with consumer lifestyle brands will make sure you love your work every day.
The ideal candidate will be a bright team player with an inquisitive mind; someone who takes pride in their work and is passionate about providing the best service - both internally and externally.
- Monitor company, people, industry, sector and functional changes and developments.
- Research and map the senior leadership teams of companies.
- Guided by the Consultants, identify suitable contacts to be approached.
- Identify Contact Management & BD contacts to be approached.
- Support the Consultants responsible for Research and Search Assignment Management and Delivery in the research process.
- Create and update candidate and company records.
- Help with the production of the search progress reports and candidate reports in liaison with the Consultants.
- Manage processes and tools that help the business and team work and communicate effectively.
- Track, capture and update contact and company insights and information (database & info systems).
- Build information/insight sharing tools and processes for the team.
- Harness insights and information gathered by all team members and channel it into proactive BD initiatives.
Candidates will have the following skills and attributes/ Super powers:
- Excellent communication skills all-round, with the ability to adapt writing for different purposes/tones of voice
- A strong client-service approach
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Able to understand complex concepts and explain them clearly and succinctly
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Passionate about business
- Rigorous and methodical in approach with great attention to detail
- Professional, exceptionally well-organised and focused
- Proactive and able to work from your own initiative
- Excellent English language skills; a capable proof-reader