About YRH Finance Team:
We are enjoying rapid growth due to the positive impact we have on SME businesses, and that’s created an opportunity for an experienced resourcing manager to join our growing team and help us help even more clients. We need someone who can really take charge of this key area of our business, and experience for this role is essential.
Our purpose is to help SME business owners be more successful and feel happier; we do this by professionalising their in-house accounting function – making sure the day to day money management is optimised, and providing and explaining really insightful management information that helps them make better informed decisions, which leads to higher profits and a healthier cashflow.
Our finance people love being part of the YRH community; they tell us we help them build their portfolio career quickly, we invest in their ongoing personal and technical development and we give them somewhere to call “home” with like-minded people – a support network. We want you to help build our community!
If you want to work in a business that offers you the opportunity to really use, and continue to develop, your talents, to be able to work flexibly, and to really see the difference you’re making we’d really like to talk to you. We are an accounting firm (not a temp agency), but we’re determined to continue to break the normal perception of accountants!
Interested? Then we look forward to talking with you. Details of the role and responsibilities are below. Have a great day!
To attract, select and engage (culturally and technically) the best candidates when and where we need them and give candidates a great experience with YRH from the first interaction.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end resourcing process of finance managers and financial controllers, including developing the resourcing "machine"
- Responsibility for finding suitable applicants for regional directors and other internal roles
- Engaging candidates with our "proposition" and making sure that the benefits (and expectations) of joining YRH are clearly positioned in a positive way
- Managing and developing resourcing channels such as Reed, Indeed, LinkedIn, other job boards and recruitment specialists
- Building new channels for the business to reach and engage with prospective future candidates
- Coaching the YRH team and helping them build their expertise in interviewing best practice
- Mostly working from home, conducting telephone (audio) and Teams (video) interviews
- Plan for up to one day a week working from the office (based in Farnborough and surrounds), although we’re not doing this currently. It may change in the future but generally we all work from home.
Hours & Rate:
- 20 hours a week spread over at least 4 days, flexible during normal working hours. Potential for the role to grow as the business grows.
- £35,000 FTE pro-rata for 20 hours a week.