The Nomura Asset Management Group (NAM) is a leading global investment manager with assets under management in excess of US$500 billion. Headquartered in Tokyo, Nomura has additional investment offices throughout the world including London, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Taipei, Frankfurt and New York. With a global workforce of over 1,200 employees NAM has been operating in Europe for more than 30 years. The firm counts among its clients many leading public and corporate pension funds, central banks, financial institutions and mutual funds globally. https://www.nomura-asset.co.uk/
Our London based RFP Team sits within the firm's EMEA Distribution business and is responsible for supporting relationships with prospective and existing clients through production of high quality RFPs, Due Diligence Questionnaires and responses to information requests concerning our firm and our products. The team supports both our EMEA Distribution efforts, as well as requests from NAM's global sales teams as relates to products managed from our UK office.
The overall goal of the team is to be responsive, accurate, and expedient to ensure a high calibre of service to clients and internal stakeholders. The team works closely with multiple internal departments and across global offices to help achieve the goals of the business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce high quality, Request for Proposals (RFPs) and Due Diligence questionnaires that contribute to
- Nomura's continuing asset gathering success, are compelling to read and accurately reflect our specialist approach over a wide range of asset classes
- Write, review, edit and co-ordinate other new business-related content, including the provision of ad-hoc data and RFI requests for prospective and existing clients
- Take ownership for Nomura's RFP content, seeking to maximise efficiencies across the group, and always be willing to explore new solutions for managing and delivering RFP best practice
- Develop close business relationships with internal stakeholders and local experts across Nomura's global offices and affiliated businesses.
- Adhere to NAM's procedures, including Compliance and other regulatory processes.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally some prior experience in a similar role
- Strong writing and editorial skills
- Excellent attention to detail is critical
- Excellent communication and administrative skills
- Effective at building strong and credible working relationships with colleagues across multiple departments and jurisdictions
- Ability to work to very tight deadlines and deal with multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong team player
- Industry and investment knowledge of different asset classes
- PC literate; Excel skills an advantage
- Industry recognised qualifications an advantage e.g. IMC (or willingness to study)
Right to Work
The UK Government requires all employers by law to check that applicants have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, you will need to have the relevant documentation to prove that you are allowed to live and work in the UK.