Risk Project Manager - Experience with EMEA Central Projects Governance.
A project manager is required to lead the delivery of strategic initiatives for the Risk Department. The role broadly covers regulatory and risk framework projects, with a focus on Risk Data Aggregation
The role-holder is responsible for the following:
* Project management of strategic cross-functional programme of work for the Risk Department.
* Senior stakeholder management including escalating and resolving issues as necessary.
* Project execution, including developing detailed project plans and tracking delivery.
* Documentation of business requirements in partnership with clients as appropriate.
* Taking Minutes, following-up on actions, setting up meetings with stakeholders, tracking Risks/Issues/Dependencies and creating presentations for Working Groups and Steering Committees for Senior Management
* Good understanding of key risk concepts including experience of working on Risk Projects including at least Risk Data Aggregation with a focus on EU Risk data regulations
* Ability to work with diverse stakeholders including Front Office and Technology at all levels of seniority
* Excellent in creating presentations to communicate information to senior management
* Strong background in risk project leadership.
* Strong background in risk governance and project management for cross risk deliveries
* Ability to deliver high profile regulatory change