Job Title: Safety Engineer (Part time)
Please note this role is inside IR35 and you must either be currently security cleared of eligible of clearance.
Job Skills Requirement:
- Chartered Senior Safety Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience in this discipline
- Experience of safety and assurance on maritime platforms
- Experience of assessment, development, and application of Software Integrity Levels on
- Experience developing specifications and/or requirements for marine vehicles, minimum of
6 months demonstrable experience
- Knowledge of small high speed craft operations
- Knowledge of the workings and organisations of the UK maritime defence market.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.
Role: Safety Engineer (Part time)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Bristol, Somerset,
Apply for this job now.