Fantastic opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join a well-established professional company in Knutsford, Cheshire.
All potential applicants are encouraged to scroll through and read the complete job description before applying.
Working within a small team, reporting to the Head of Business Development your role will be a pivotal one within the company.
This is not your typical sales role, you will be working closely with highly qualified professional people, offering a service which is welcomed by the strong client portfolio.
You will always be appreciated, treated with respect and supported fully by the Managers.
Duties are likely to include:
- Liaising with existing clients to assess their current requirements
- Discuss training options and facilities with clients
- Booking delegates onto on-line training courses
- Booking delegates onto external conferences and courses
- Maintaining accurate client records
- Retentions and ensuring clients renewal their contracts
- Updating CRM systems
- All associated administration
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- A background in telephone-based Sales, Key account management or Customer Service within a professional sector
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proven experience building strong rapport with clients
- Ability to influence and close
- Proven commitment and loyalty to previous employers
- Flexible full/part time
- Free Car Parking
- Opportunity to work from home
- No evenings/weekends