This role is office based, in Peckham in South East London
4 days per week, potentially Mon, Tue, Thu and Friday Hours: 10am to 4pm
Job Listed below but not limited to:
- Meeting and greeting clients, welcoming visitors, effectively and efficiently
- Managing switchboard and emails: scheduling appointments with customers, teams and/or properties, managing inquiries effectively, maintaining a database of active potential tenants.
- Ensuring that all areas of the office are presented to a high standard at all times
- Supporting with administration tasks throughout the office,
- Sales support: brochure management, sales and lettings details, anti-money laundering documentation
- Issuing weekly/monthly reports regarding departmental activity statistics to support with reviewing actions and planning ahead
- Ensuring canvassing is completed efficiently and accurately and preparing for bulk mail outs. Support on mailout delivery
- Ensuring websites, property advertising platforms, portals and marketing materials are all kept up to date in all offices
- Support to viewings where required
- Overseeing all aspects of office management including supplies, stationary, office appearance etc.
- Key management: tagging, signing in/out book, cutting
- Carrying out landlord marketing updates as directed.
- Managing office diary
- Attracting new tenants through advertising, social media, property viewings, and encouraging referrals.
- Processing and arranging mail deliveries
- Working as part of the Sales and Lettings team and covering other negotiators if required
- Any other duties deemed necessary to assist the team.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Strong typing and computer skills speed
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Professional telephone manner and appearance
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Excellent time management
- Willingness to support the office in whatever capacity required