London Head Office
Are you a career Returner with significant experience as a Salesforce expert?
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join the Shell Centre of Excellence team that supports the Salesforce application. Key duties will be:
– delivering value to the business bottom line through the use of Salesforce technology,
– defining and maintaining architecture, delivery and operating standards, processes & tools
– managing the commercial relationship with Salesforce.
This is a newly created role and Shell looks forward to welcoming the successful Returner to their team.
How to apply:
We’ll review all applications and contact our preferred candidates to arrange an initial interview with a recruiter. Next, there’s a second interview, probably in person with the line manager. We’re aiming to communicate the outcome to successful candidates during July.
To apply for any role in the programme you will need to have:
- Taken a career break for at least 12 months (from the date of applications opening – 15 April 2019)
- A keen interest in returning to work
- Be able to undertake the role from September 2019 to March 2020
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar field with the required qualifications
- Provide evidence of right to work in the United Kingdom
- Work for the equivalent of 3 days per week or more