Our Salesforce Practice
To support this rapid growth we are looking for people who enjoy the excitement of shaping new ideas and working as part of multi-disciplinary teams on complex challenges, where each project is likely to be different to the last. We are looking for candidates with the passion and commitment, intellect and experience that can enable our clients’ success in the intensely competitive economic environment of the digital age.
Working with our clients and technology colleagues, our Salesforce Solutions Architects, prepare the technical blueprints for cost effective and efficient Salesforce solutions across all 3 Cloud platforms, taking a solution leadership role throughout design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements and follow the organisation’s strategic vision. Our Salesforce Solutions Architects also act as technology leaders within our wider digital and technology practices, providing thought leadership, guidance and coaching to more junior members of our team.
The successful applicants would be joining a new Salesforce.com team which would work across industries on strategy, transaction services, CIO advisory and delivery types of engagements. These applicants are likely to have a solution architecture background in Salesforce.com and any other CRM platform from the following: Oracle/Siebel/Fusion CRM; MS Dynamics CRM and SAP CRM, but now wish to build further on their Salesforce skills and expertise.
Who we are looking for
- An experienced Salesforce solution architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud), able to help our clients assess their current digital technology maturity, identify gaps and shape a comprehensive, end-to-end digital blueprint and technology roadmap
- At minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder, as well as Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant (preferably both); preference for at least one Salesforce Architect domain certification
- Experienced in supporting business development activities, including designing and top-down and bottom-up estimating Salesforce solutions based on minimal requirements provided by potential clients
- Experienced in the systems delivery lifecycle including requirements gathering, analysis, design, configuration, integration, testing (all phases), migration and deployment
- Solid experience with Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices
- Good knowledge of Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
- Experience of deployment management and software delivery lifecycle
- Recognised as a trusted adviser, with a track record of creating successful technology solutions that support the organisational strategic vision and goals
- Able to bring to bear extensive knowledge of architectural patterns, technology components, vendor solutions and emerging technology trends on digital solution development in one or more industries
- A confident written and verbal communicator, able to clearly explain digital ideas to non-technical audiences, and work effectively with non-technical colleagues and business executives
- A capable team leader, used to leading teams of consultants, analysts, technologists and third party suppliers to develop detailed solutions, costs, timescales and methods for delivery of technology solutions
- Seasoned at successfully running the sourcing and selection process for third-party software and other technology components and services, as required to enable delivery of digital transformation solutions
Ideally educated to Degree level or equivalent, we are open to strong candidates from all relevant educational backgrounds but ideally from a technology, science, engineering or business background
Consulting experience, gained with a leading professional services or systems integration firm
Expert knowledge and understanding of digital trends and challenges across industries, gained through project experience, contribution to thought leadership, articles, client recommendation, etc
Proven experience in providing leadership on complex, digital and front-office transformation initiatives, working with and/or running mixed technical teams to deliver the work
Expertise in architecting digital and multi-channel technology solutions, covering all layers of the technology stack;
Demonstrable track record of helping to shape successful business development of digital and other front office business transformation initiatives
Ability to travel throughout the UK and overseas