An innovative and very successful SAP B1 End User is recruiting for a Part time Permanent SAP B1 Systems Engineer to support and manage the in-house SAP B1 system.
This is a hands-on role which will be the key interface between the SAP Business One users and the SAP B1 System.
This SAP B1 job opportunity offers a great deal of flexibility with it being Home Based on a 3 days per week basis. If you are looking for a work life balance with 3 days per week part time work then please apply asap.
- Managing all SAP B1 projects
- Supporting implementation of changes and enhancements
- Ensuring the SAP B1 system continues to operate as intended
- Providing support to SAP Business One users
- Providing SAP B1 training to users
- Liaising with 3rd part providers and the IT and Finance department
- SAP B1 administrative support
- A minimum of 3-4 years SAP B1 experience
- Crystal reports
- SQL query writing
- Warehouse management experience
You must have excellent written and spoken English and be self-motivated to meet deadlines.
There is a salary p to £57,000 per annum available (on a pro rata basis)
Please note this is a home-based role which offers you great flexibility.
There may be a requirement to go to our client’s head office once every few months or so.
Please apply immedialty to be considered for this role.
Henley Morgan is the leader in SAP Business One jobs.
Keywords: SAP B1 Consultant, SAP Business One jobs, Engineer, SAP B1 Systems Manager, Home based, London, Manchester, Essex, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Kent, West Midlands, Wales, York, Leeds, Leicester, Nottingham, Birmingham, Reading, Oxford, Swindon, Buckinghamshire, Watford, Stevenage, Wiltshire, Sussex, Portsmouth, Southampton, Part time