Changing technology or implementing a new process does not transform a business, Changing the way your people work does.
We focus on putting the user experience at the heart of change to drive ownership, adoption and sustainability.
You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of change management that help businesses better embrace technology to unlock transformation and place their people at the forefront of technology change.
Who we are looking for
Our Consulting business specialises in supporting organisations to manage a variety of programmes ranging from large-scale transformation programmes to more focused and discrete projects.
We work with our clients in a range of industries to support major transformation programmes. A key part of our growth strategy is to support clients deliver technology enabled change. We work closely with
our colleagues across Consulting, and particularly in Technology to deliver change from strategy through to execution.
The dynamic nature of our market is such that a range of factors are driving organisations to change, be that, responding to changes in regulation/legislation, cost reduction, implementing new
operating models, (more customer centric) and utilising digital to enable service delivery.
This requires a team of skilled change management practitioners with experience of applying change management tools and techniques in a variety of client situations ranging from large scale transformation
programmes involving multiple functions, sites and geographies, to more focused and discrete change projects.
Our globally accredited “people centric change approach” is truly differentiating in the market and is already having a positive impact on our ability to deliver sustainable value for our clients.
To be effective, change management consultants need to be able to take an analytical approach to understanding how an organisation works in practice, whilst being sensitive to the change impacts,
gaining buy in and driving behavioural change through the adoption of new ways of working. They see the “big picture” for the changes and appreciate the need to align leaders, consider the culture and behaviours
needed to drive the changes through the organisation, and importantly make the change personal.
They may have a background in strategy, process, HR, or change management and will have experienceworking on and delivering major organisational changes, including technology enabled change.
About the role
Key responsibilities will include
- Managing end to end change programmes involving a single function, department or site fromunderstanding the organisational implications of strategy through to design and implementation,
working closely with client management and other PwC specialists (e.g. organisation design, learning and training, capability and performance management).
- Assisting in scoping and planning the development of the change components of project and programme plans with a strong emphasis on interdependencies with other programme
workstreams e.g. technology, operating model, process and system design.
- Conducting interviews, delivering workshops and analysing organisation documents and data in the early phases of a programme to help develop a clear understanding of the previous and
current change capability, successes, opportunities and risks.
- Assisting in the development of change strategies and taking a lead role in managing their delivery, using real time data to iterate the approach. For example, using change readiness metrics to prioritise activity, and change engagement data to develop targeted communications for client staff, deliver face to face workshops, etc.
- Managing teams ensuring performance objectives are set, monitored and regular feedback is provided.
- Recognising key implementation challenges at the outset and preparing clients for the pragmatic delivery of the changes and new ways of working
- Contributing and improving the methodology for the digital landscape and people and organisation services offered and the tools that support these requirements
- Understanding and application of the system development lifecycle from a change management perspective
- Delivering Technology enabled change (SAP, Oracle, Success Factors, etc)
- Experience with process mapping
- Ability to develop close working relationships both internally and externally.
- Experience of the end to end change management lifecycle.
- Experience managing discrete change engagements, e.g. across single/multiple sites, functions and/or geographies.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience in developing and facilitating workshops with client staff.
- Experience applying change management approaches, tools and methods, e.g. defining the vision and case for change, leadership alignment, behaviour and culture change, stakeholder engagement and communications, change impact, change agent networks, digital tools, training, role mapping, managing the benefits realisation process, etc
- Proficient with Google sheets, docs and slides.
- Financially literate with degree level education
- Experience with data analytics
- Wider People & Change and Operational experience in at least one of the following disciplines
- Technology enabled change
- Strategy development and implementation
- Organisation design
- Talent management
- Human Resources and Employee Relations
- Operations excellence
- Experience of working in large private and/or public sector clients.
- Further personal/ industry qualifications such as ACA, CIMA or MBA
- Understanding of the use of data analytics and visualisation techniques
- Experience working in professional services/consulting