We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join us on one of the agency's flagship accounts - a fast-paced global retail client. It's an exciting time for the account as they have a real appetite for pushing boundaries to deliver award-winning creative work.
Over the last year Haygarth has won numerous awards (including IPM, POPAI, VM and Event Awards which contributed to us being named Campaign’s agency of the year). This is a part-time role, working 3 days a week as part of a job share.
As a Senior Account Manager at Haygarth, you’ll take ownership for the planning and execution of your client's projects. This will include a mix of traditional in-store as well as introducing pioneering creative technology and engaging brand experiences. You’ll manage internal and external stakeholders effectively to ensure projects are delivered on brief, time, on budget and to a high standard, pushing the teams to deliver best-in-class work.
- Providing retail expertise in order to meet client goals, whilst ensuring that brand strategy and objectives are being met
- Integral member of the team, provididing category expertise and leadership in guiding internal teams across the agency to meet client goals ensuring that brand strategy and objectives are being met
- Efficient financial management; controlling client budgets efficiently and carefully, communicating potential overspends as necessary, inputs into forecasting, raising invoices in a timely manner
- Having a clear understanding of the client’s brand, business and marketing strategy
- Developing and gaining client insights that can drive new thinking
- Being resourceful in meeting client requests – able to diplomatically question and provide solutions for unrealistic ones
- Having a thorough understanding of the competitive market and wider sector trends and developments. Being able to put together competitive reviews.
- Previous agency experience gained working on retail and/or shopper accounts
- Experience of working on fast-paced accounts
- Proven success in dealing with a multi-disciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- A positive, can-do attitude