Senior Accountant (part-time)
- Brilliant opportunity for a qualified accountant to join a small dynamic team in Central Oxford
- Newly refurbished office in Central Oxford (v close to train station)
- Flexible hours (at least 0.8FTE with some home working possible)
- Competitive salary
… is an established investment manager which manages the endowments of a range of charitable investors, including the University of Oxford and many of its colleges.
The role in brief…
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Accountant provides technical accounting support across the investment portfolios our client manages, portfolio companies and the regulated investment manager. The role is diverse and offers the opportunity to input into various aspects of running an investment portfolio and a regulated investment management company, including accounting, liquidity management and technical aspects of accounting standards, FCA regulation and UK/US taxation.
Would suit someone with…
- Minimum three years’ experience working in highly professional office environment
- Strong financial and management accounting experience
- Experience within the financial/professional services sector
- Accountancy training within accountancy or other professional services firm
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels of the business
- High level of IT proficiency including good Excel skills (experience using Xero would also be beneficial)