A small accountancy practice based in Cardiff are looking for a Senior Accountant to join them on a remote working basis. Qualified, Part-Qualified and QBE candidates will be considered but several years of solid accountancy practice experience is absolutely essential. The ability to handle personal/corporation tax returns would be advantageous and you should have a good working knowledge of Xero.
This is a permanent position and both full and part time hours will be considered. There could potentially be the option to buy in further down the line for the right candidate.
Salary is dependent on experience and qualifications but likely to be up to £35k plus bonus option. This is a remote working role, so candidates do not need to be local to Cardiff.
When applying please specify:
- Current salary and notice period.
- Reasons for leaving your present role (if working).
- Ensure you have identified any practice roles you have had to date (as opposed to industry roles).
- Detail your qualifications - e.g. if you are studying for the ACCA, what have you completed and what have you got left to do?
- Your home address and postcode (postcode at the very least). If you are not near to the role are you planning to relocate?
- What you are looking for in a new position yourself - i.e. why you are looking at this role - what is it that has caught your eye (e.g. location, opportunity, higher salary etc.)
- Full details of accounting software used to date.