Senior Accountant job Full Time or Part Time Alton Basingstoke Hampshire ACA ACCA ATT CTA
Your new company
My client operates across two offices in central Alton and they are experiencing rapid growth across their business. They seek a senior accountant to join their team on a full time or part time basis.
Your new role
- This role will have a tax focus where you will have overall responsibility for the portfolio of tax clients
- While tax work is in hand, with all compliance obligations met and work flow up to date, you will assist the accounts team as necessary on a variety of duties
- Accounts preparation as needed
- Review work of juniors within the team, providing guidance as necessary
- Mentoring juniors on tax tasks
- Be client facing, handling and advising clients as necessary.
- Assisting in business growth
What you'll need to succeed
You will preferably be ACA or ACCA qualified, with significant experience in managing a portfolio of clients. You will have experience of managing a team or mentoring juniors. Culture is important to my client and they are looking for someone personable, outgoing and sociable, with good communication skills to liaise with senior stakeholders and clients alike.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a salary of up to £45,000 dependent on experience, (pro-rata'd for part time, flexible on days and hours but a minimum of 20 hours per week). On-site parking is available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.