This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and advise on high value, strategically important and multi disciplined projects within a fast paced environment. The individual will join our Consulting Commercial Team, focusing on supporting the delivery of our strategic, complex client engagements from a commercial lens, use their experience to increase the commercial acumen of the business and optimise the commercial outcome of our engagements by minimising profitability leakage.
Work with client delivery teams to drive and influence the inflight commercials on engagements, providing commercial insight and expertise. Promote the use of our in house commercial tools to optimise the commercial outcome, drive the profitability of the business and to aid decision making.
Have a strong level of commercial acumen with an eye for detail, experienced in leveraging insights to identify and help shape commercial strategies that will lead to optimising profitability. A strong coaching skillset is required to ensure client teams have a solid understanding of our commercial tools and how their decisions impact engagement profitability.
- Strong financial, business and commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to assess drivers of complex financial performance at either an engagement or portfolio level to help establish root causes with outcomes that provide opportunities for improvement
- Presents and communicates clearly, concisely and persuasively through both verbal and written forms
- Drives interactions that quickly build trust
- Able to recognise and flex their style to influence and collaborate with stakeholders
- Flexible to meet changing needs, with proven leadership and coaching skills
- An ability to influence the status quo with senior stakeholders
The skills we look for in future employees:
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, 'The PwC Professional' and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.