You will be responsible for supporting managers in achieving service excellence and positive outcomes for our retail led clients; showing high levels of technical capability, sound commercial knowledge and a good understanding of the key drivers or cost and value; capturing and sharing knowledge and driving innovation in service. Successful candidates will be presented with a great opportunity for career progression whilst at the same time being exposed to cross sector experience.
Specific skills/experience required
- Candidate to be able to demonstrate, having taken a substantial role in delivery of medium to large projects (£10m to £100m+), ideally with experience of Retail clients.
- Excellent pre and post contract technical cost and commercial management skills
Specific qualifications required
- MRICS or working towards chartership
Personal characteristics and attitude
- Understand and comply with business risk and project delivery parameters including compliance in respect scopes of service agreed by others.
- Capture and share knowledge and be involved with the development of service improvement and innovation.
- Be a strong team player but demonstrate the ability to take a leadership role as part of persona development planning.