Our Client, a long-established commercial business, is currently looking to recruit an experienced, diligent and results focused Senior Credit Controller to complement their expanding work force.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, duties will include:
• Ensuring all sales invoices are paid within agreed payment terms
• Liaising with sales personnel to discuss and review problem accounts
• Maintaining effective communications with the Finance team regarding customer credit facilities and query resolution
• Consistent chasing of problem debtors by phone, email and letter
• Logging communication chain with clients and queries for team review to ensure resolution
• Ensuring overall debt exposure is kept to a bare minimum
• Streamlining and evolve collection processes
• Identify, flag and explain root causes of problems and make recommendations for system/process improvement
• Identify and report to Finance Director / Financial Controller any customer queries on a monthly basis.
• Review Ageing Debt and provide explanations on all overdue amounts to the FC
• Dealing with all customer queries
• Running credit reports on new customers and suppliers as required
You will possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be able to actively demonstrate a polite and patient telephone manner and be capable of managing a heavy workload.
Experience of working within a commercial environment would be an advantage, in addition to a working knowledge of Sage and Microsoft Office.
In return, you will be offered an extremely competitive salary with annual review, extensive benefits package including pension alongside professional training and long-term career development opportunities.