Senior HR Advisor, Part-time (4 days) - Housing Charity - London - £43,000 FTE
This is a great opportunity for an HR Generalist to join this established community focused housing charity.
Reporting into the Head of Finance and working closely with senior management team you will be responsible for providing a first class HR Service to the organisation. Your key accountabilities will include:-
- Supporting and coaching managers on employee relations issues
- Developing and improving HR policies and processes
- Managing recruitment and selection processes from start to finish and overseeing retention initiatives
- Managing and coaching an HR Advisor
- Embedding an effective learning and development strategy
- Managing a range of strategic HR projects
You should be an experienced HR Generalist with a strong knowledge of employment law, a good understanding of HR best practice and experience of managing a colleague/team. Ideally you will have experience of working in Social Housing and of using the Cascade HR system.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.