Seedrs is the leading equity crowdfunding platform and the most active funder of private companies in the UK, with over £500M invested into campaigns and more than 720 deals funded. We allow all types of investors to invest as little or as much as they like in businesses they believe in and share in their success. And we allow ambitious businesses in all sectors to raise capital and build community through an efficient, online process.
Seedrs HQ is in London with offices in Lisbon, Amsterdam and Berlin. We are backed by top UK fund manager Neil Woodford, Augmentum Fintech PLC, listed on the London Stock Exchange Main Market and Europe’s largest listed fintech fund, a number of European VCs and over 1,000 of our own users. Seedrs is experiencing exceptional growth and are looking for superstars to join our team.
We are looking to recruit a part-time Senior HR Consultant to cover maternity leave, on a flexible contract. This is a diverse and interesting role and would suit an experienced HR Manager with a some experience in start-up or high-growth environments. The successful candidate will have a collaborative approach and have the ability to engage at all levels to develop positive working relationships.
Working closely with the Chief Legal Officer and the rest of the Senior Management Team, this role will support the implementation of our HR strategy for the coming year, from onboarding to the on-going development of employees.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team, and the Company’s employees, you will have responsibility for overseeing certain HR functions including:
- Approach and planning for talent acquisition
- Performance management and developing career paths
- Employee engagement and culture
- You’ll provide support and guidance to our HR Assistant in London and HR Manager in Lisbon to deliver our HR strategy
- Help design and develop a learning and development programme for all roles within the company
- Support initiatives to make Seedrs a Great Place to Work, in particular working with our newly-formed Employee Council
- Educate and coach line managers in key people and performance management skills in line with company procedures
What we’re looking for:
- You’ll ideally have experience in a senior HR role within a fast-growing business, and understand what it takes to develop the function
- You’ll have a proven ability to think both strategically and operationally to implement an HR strategy
- You’re highly organised and process-orientated with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- You’ll have an enthusiastic and can do approach
- You’re a people-person with a strong desire to help others improve
- Experience of working in a tech/fintech company is desirable but not necessary