Senior Management Accountant (part-time)
- Brilliant opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join a small dynamic team in Banbury, offering a premium service to clients
- Would suit someone with practice and management accounts experience
- Knowledge of Xero would be an advantage
- 20 hours /week (spread across 4 days)
- Combination of office based (Banbury office) and homeworking.
- Salary around £40k FTE (DOE) (ie. £20-23/hour)
… is a virtual Accounts Department carrying out the bookkeeping, payroll, Management Information and Credit Control functions for clients.
The role in brief:
This is pivotal role in a small accounts department, bookkeeping practice. It requires liaison between a bookkeeping team, payroll processors, clients / business owners and the company Directors. The role includes all management accounts functions, including VAT returns for various clients. For each client ensuring the jobs are completed by required deadlines and all submission deadlines met. It is a varied role and will involve learning about and understanding many different businesses. The position will require reviews of bookkeeping work, managing jobs, and communicating with clients on a monthly or quarterly basis. A high level of professional service is required at all times.