Senior Management Consultant (Benefits Realisation)
We are currently looking for a senior management consultant to join our Business Transformation team.
All office locations will be considered as long as you are willing to travel and stay away mid-week as required based on client and project needs.
Key Duties Include:
- influencing benefits led thinking with executive sponsors in client organisations and within Arcadis at both a leadership and operational level
- project manage and deliver on single large scale or multiple smaller scale benefits realisation management commissions
- updating and maintaining a knowledge management system on benefits realisation management
- accountability for people/ team development through line management of other team members
- responsibility for the ‘on-project’ development of project team members’ skills and capabilities towards their career goals
- involvement in internal team and capability building activities
- proposition development to meet the needs of clients or to open up new service and sector specific opportunities
Our Business Advisory team delivers transformation programmes for clients across a wide range of sectors. The programmes vary widely – covering organisation design, supply chain improvement, process improvement and asset management – but all have one thing in common. They are invariably connected with the impact of built assets on the performance of the organisation.
The team’s offer to the market is unique – Arcadis is the only firm to present business transformation services in combination with deep expertise in built assets. This distinctive position creates unique career opportunities. Management consultants who want to develop a specialism in built assets can do this with the leading firm in the market; project management professionals find a setting where they can address the broader business impacts of built asset projects beyond pure construction.
The team is recognised in the market for the quality of its people. Beyond expertise in one or more of our core consulting disciplines, you will need a strong intellect, the ability to articulate complex ideas persuasively and a talent for showing clients that we have the right solutions to their most pressing issues.
Whether you come from a built asset or consulting background, you will join an entrepreneurial team that is growing fast. Ideally you will be a proven operator in the built asset environment coming from either a large asset rich infrastructure organisation or with direct experience in the property arena.
As well as bringing deep technical experience to the role, you will be a problem solving and output thinking individual who understands client’s business need and is able to deliver solutions.
You will also have the following:
- significant experience of delivering benefits management and realisation plans across large complex programmes, ideally in the transportation sector
- knowledge of benefits realisation management processes and techniques
- experience of both legacy (social, economic, environmental) benefits delivery and operational (cost, quality, risk and time) benefits delivery
- experience of working in senior benefits realisation management roles either within a client or consulting organisation
- wider experience of working in a client focussed management consultancy environment and on non-benefits related commissions
- some experience of business process change is desirable
We’re hard to pin down as a business. But while our work spans many disciplines - from consultancy to engineering and architecture to cost management, it’s united under a common vision. We see people where others see projects, and we recognise that when we design environments we impact lives. We’re here to show the magnitude of that opportunity to the world. To bring it to life for our clients and the customers they serve.
A career for the big thinkers:
Our vision needs people who see the bigger picture. Who bring their expertise to life with spark and imagination. And see possibility where others see limits.
Finally - and most importantly - you’ll be offered an environment where you can go anywhere. A highly competitive remuneration package; a pension scheme that matches to 8%; the best development programmes in the industry; and a working culture where you can finally put your ideas and potential into practice.
If that speaks to you, talk to us!