Senior Pricing Analyst, Cards Contract Rate Pricing - Cardiff or Chester
Are you looking for a role where you can learn more about managing risk and reward and how we ensure customers receive the right price for them?
An opportunity has arisen within the Credit Cards Contract Rate Pricing team, Consumer Finance. This is an exciting time to join the team as we are delivering transformative change to credit card pricing through several large scale strategic projects.
Our team purpose is to manage contract rate pricing for existing customers to ensure simplicity, fairness and transparency. We balance the needs of the business and our customers to manage both prudential and conduct risks.
What does the role of a Senior Pricing Analyst entail?
- You'll analyse customer behaviour by extracting your own data from our source data warehouses. Using this data to generate insight and make recommendations for pricing strategies that balance risk and reward.
- You'll work closely with other areas of the business including Finance, Credit Risk, Legal, and Conduct Risk teams to consider a broad range of impacts and risks when developing strategy proposals.
- You'll present your insight and recommendations to senior managers and stakeholders to gain support and approval.
- You'll support the delivery, execution and monitoring of new and existing pricing strategies, including large scale strategic programmes impacting millions of customers.
What would make you successful in this role?
We are looking for a highly motivated candidate who has a natural ability with numbers and the capability to apply this to coding and data analysis.
- Ideally you'd have previous experience working in an analytical role and be able to manipulate large data sets to provide meaningful insight that will lead the debate on business decisions.
- You'll be able to present conclusions concisely and have the communication skills to influence stakeholders.
- You'll have the confidence to work both autonomously and as part of a team and have the ability to be able to plan, prioritise and manage a diverse workload effectively.
Why should you apply?
In this team, you'll find opportunities to grow your career with the scope to develop both technical and non-technical capabilities.
As part of the Consumer Finance analytical centre of excellence, we'll help you build a career that will make a difference to you and our customers.
We have a truly inclusive culture and greatly value the diversity of thought to help continuously drive us forward.
We look forward to hearing from you!