• A Senior Pricing Manager for Savings, based in Swindon
• £55,000 - £88,000 pro rata, salary dependent on skills and experience
• We'd welcome applications from individuals looking for full time or part time hours
• Please send in your application by 26th July 2019
Nationwide is the world’s largest Building Society, holding relationships with 1 in 4 households in the UK and equivalent in size to a top 50 FTSE listed company, but it’s our mutual status that make us stand out from our competitors.
We're looking for people who believe in what we stand for and who have the talent and drive to boost our performance still further.
This role provides a compelling opportunity to lead our Savings Pricing team, helping our 11m savers get the most from their money.
We're looking for someone who:
• Has an in depth understanding of the financial services landscape – with the ability to interpret information and draw conclusions from a variety of sources
• Is able to extensively evidence a strong understanding of commercial imperatives and balance these against our members’ needs
• Can demonstrate experience within product management and in designing and developing broader propositions
• Has a successful track record of storytelling and presenting skills with experience of securing support for new ideas at a senior level
• Is a strong and credible influencer, able to engage persuasively with internal and external stakeholders
What you'll be doing
Rooted in deep member insights and commercial understanding you’ll manage Nationwide’s savings book identifying opportunities to sustainably grow balances while ensuring our members get the most from their money. You'll also manage risks and controls and ensure that all activity considers member outcomes.
This is a fundamental role in developing the Savings proposition and is responsible for identification of innovative opportunities and making recommendations on product pricing.
You'll need to gain input and support from key stakeholders and work collaboratively across the organisation to identify a path to delivery. You'll also need to engage and lead your own team, focusing on supporting their ongoing development.
The extras you’ll get
If you put a lot in, it’s only fair you should get a lot out. So if you help us do the right thing for our members, we’ll help further your career with us. As part of our team you’ll get:
• Access to training to help you progress and develop your technical skills and career
• Pension scheme where if you pay in 7% we’ll top it up to 23%
• Life assurance worth 8x your salary
• 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
• The ability to 'buy’ or ‘sell’ up to 10 days holiday
• Single cover healthcare
• Flexible benefits scheme giving you access to discount vouchers at various retail outlets
• Access to an annual performance related bonus scheme
• Status car allowance of £4,656 gross per annum
Why work for us
At Nationwide we have a strong ethic of care, and a genuine concern for each other and our members. We recognise that our employees feel most appreciated when their thoughts and values are respected and considered. We are committed to creating a culture that recognises and truly values our individual differences and identities.
If you’d like to be a part of an inclusive workplace where you can be yourself, where your talents are nurtured, and you feel empowered to contribute then please apply and help us in building society, nationwide.