5 days ago
The Supply Chain Programs, are a corner stone of amazon's strategy to innovate in behalf of our customers. It incorporates Direct Imports from Asia, Pan EU Distribution Services and Amazon's Dropship program. We cover strategic, commercial, planning and ordering aspects of the business and work closely with various operations and compliance teams across the globe. We strive for better availability for our customers and most efficient supplies from various sourcing countries across the globe.
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong mix of product management, analytical and influential skills. You will be able to balance innovative thinking with the ability to earn trust across a wide part of the organization. You will be able to work cross-functionally, drive projects end-to-end, build strong relationships, as well as having demonstrable experience in senior stakeholder management. You will partner closely with Amazon teams across EU and other regions around the world.
Key responsibilities include:
· Design and define products that help to automate processes, simplify the access for vendors to amazon's supply chain and optimize out sourcing mix.
· Contributing to the product roadmap and vision, developing the business and product strategy
· Drive the delivery of critical business initiatives and manage all aspects of multiple work-streams (e.g. project planning, communication, reporting)
· Improve the overall vendor experience for large scales initiatives across Supply Chain Programs, including tools, messaging, testing and incentives.
· Managing and influencing key stakeholders across multiple business functions (i.e. Tech Teams, Compliance, Operations, Supply Chain)
· Building on existing WW practice, always look to develop consistency wherever possible and appropriate and share best practices across the EU marketplaces.