Our 1st line support are at the forefront of ensuring that our clients get the most out of our Payment Platform and receive a consistently good experience. We are looking for someone dedicated to exceptional customer support who has a proven track record in this area. The 1st line service desk analyst will also have analytical, communication strengths both by telephone and email.
The 1st line analyst would be the first point of contact for calls and tickets. You would be responsible for triaging reported issues and prioritising/escalating them in order of impact and importance in line with our existing Service Level Agreement.
- Going the extra mile to understand client requirements beyond the initial request
- To pass detailed tickets to second line support where applicable with a clear explanation and any supporting documentation in order for a more detailed investigation or resolution
- Familiar with Service Desk inbound ticketing systems (1st line ideally)
- Ensuring that calls are logged accurately and resolved within agreed SLAs
- Proactively recognising the needs of the customer; for example additional training requirements and proactively alerting in the right teams to accommodate
- A genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday
- Contributory pension
- Private medical insurance (family included)
- Ride to work scheme
- Fantastic social events!
- Complimentary fruit and drinks
- Free on site parking
- Check out our glassdoor reviews
We recognise (and want) our people to have commitments and interests outside of work and actively support a healthy work-life balance. The role is based at our Burgess Hill office and therefore we are looking for local candidates to Burgess Hill (within less than an hour’s commute) to help protect this work life balance principle.
We are open to this role being done on a part time basis (e.g. 4 days a week), and are happy to discuss how this might work with the right candidate.