SIEM / QRadar / Engineer / technical / Configuration / LLD / Design / Defence Systems / Contract / Security cleared / SC / Part-time
Ellis knight technology have an urgent requirement for a part-time SIEM QRadar engineer/Technical specialist to join an exciting Consultancy based in Reading with some client travel to Bristol.
Due to the highly secure systems and information access, this position will require the successful applicant to be based out of their Reading office each day even during lockdown.
The role will initially be for the next 3 months and will require up to 3 days per week to begin with. Given the growth of this client there could also be an opportunity to increase the working days as the programme develops.
The ideal candidate will need to have a current SC clearance or be willing and able to go through SC level security clearance.
Key experience and overview:
- Technical/hands on experience with QRadar and Protective Monitoring / Network Monitoring experience (Netflow).
- Lead on designing, integrating, implementing and transitioning the Netflow elements of the design which form a key component of a new Service Management system (ITIL based solution).
- Review current LLDs
- Produce Implementation Plans
- Complete Builds in all environments
- Produce Operational artefacts