This role is open specifically for people who are looking to work flexibly.
We know everyone’s lives are different and that traditional working patterns may not be quite right for you. Whether you’ve taken a career break, had time out to support family or are looking to balance your career with another passion of yours, we can offer you flexibility.
- We are able to offer this role on 4 days a week
- Base office in London
Upon joining the firm you will have access to various training to give you the opportunity to upskill yourself on our various systems. You’ll also benefit from a programme specifically designed to support flexible workers integrate into the firm and introduce you to other people across our networks.
An opportunity has arisen to join our law department transformation team based in London.
This team focuses on helping large in-house legal teams to improve their performance by making changes to their strategy, organisation and operating models, and business processes. In doing so, it helps clients identify the capabilities that will support future growth, free up funds to invest in that growth, and develop the new law business. You will develop strong relationships with the business and its external suppliers to make changes sustainable.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following in the context of a client facing environment:
- legal strategy and vision creation and implementation
- the key legal technologies on the market and implementing tech-enabled legal support solutions
- SG&A functional transformation and operational excellence
- target operating model and organisation design assessment and redesign
- business analysis - analysing activities and baseline costs data to spot trends and patterns
- an ability to translate the needs of the business into legal requirements
- external provider strategy and planning, covering law firms as well as legal process outsourcing.
- financial modelling - business case development
- creating client facing presentations and data visualisation
- structuring and conducting stakeholder interviews
- creating and developing simple and efficient processes and workflows
- understanding of professional services and outsourcing procurement strategy and planning
- translating the needs of the business into functional requirements
- project management
- shaping programmes of work and leading delivery of client outcomes
- managing stakeholders and sensitive organisation wide communications, and change management
- coaching and managing engagement teams with a multi-disciplinary skill set
- coaching and mentoring junior team members
The ideal candidate will be required to demonstrate the following:
- excellent communication skills and a positive “can do” attitude - ability to achieve goals through teamwork, direct and indirect influence and collaboration
- strong financial acumen
- advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- a keen ability to learn in a fast moving, innovative and technology enabled environment and a desire to be part of the movement to modernise the in-house delivery of legal services and advance the practice of New Law Services.
- resilience, self-motivation and a positive can do attitude
- primarily a team player but able to work under own initiative