We are delighted that a position has become available for someone to join our experienced Service Centre team as a Real Time Resource Analyst. You will be responsible for real-time and/or intraday management of resources to analyse, monitor and react to real-time staffing levels and customer demand volumes in an omni channel environment, which includes inbound and outbound calls, live chat and tasks.
This role will be key in the optimisation of skill sets to deliver world class service to customers, working alongside the local Management and the Planning Teams to maximise results.
This role is available part-time, job-share or full time. This is because we want the best people for our roles, and we recognise that sometimes those people aren’t available full-time.
• While working within the established staffing models and the planning team, build daily and weekly working patterns, scheduling in activities, to support good customer outcomes and employee experience.
• To analyse operational performance standards, to develop insights and to provide regular performance reports that highlight continuous improvement opportunities.
• Real time monitoring of demand, availability, service levels, and efficiency and effectiveness metrics ensuring optimal real time use of resources to support Customer demands.
• Effective and efficient utilisation of resource to ensure that opportunities for coaching and training are communicated and utilised effectively.
• Tracking system and process down time and report back monthly on trends to senior management with a view to drive down lost time.
• Accurately collating all core and non-core activities on a real-time basis to ensure up to date intra-day forecasts and accuracy in shrinkage calculations.
• Maintaining various databases to identify skill set shortages for short-term training requirements.
• Maintaining positive relationships with front line teams, Centre management and wider operational teams.
Your skills and experience:
• Ability to communicate data/forecasts to all levels of employees in an understandable fashion.
• Be a problem solver who has good trend analytical skills, attention to detail, ensuring accuracy.
• Efficient and well organised with the ability to work to strict deadlines and be resilient under pressure.
• Work Force Management experience in a multi-channel call centre environment.
• Experience of Excel, Access and Microsoft Office would be advantageous as well as knowledge in Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) technology and experience with forecasting / scheduling software.
As well as a competitive salary we also offer an excellent lifestyle benefits package which includes:
• 12% pension
• 25 days holiday plus an additional 3 volunteering days
• Annual company bonuses
• Private medical cover
• Discounted technology offers
• Virtual GP appointments
• Discounted gym membership,
• Free flu jab
• Discounted gadget insurance
At Zurich we will consider requests for flexible working on hiring. Many of our employees work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, flexible hours, job share, an element of working from home or compressed hours. Please talk to us at interview about the flexibility you may need.
Who we are:
With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. If you're interested in working in a dynamic and challenging environment for a company that recognises and rewards your creativity, initiatives and contributions - then Zurich could be just the place for you. The success of our business is built on the contributions of our highly talented employees - people who work every day to position us at the forefront of the insurance industry. We therefore look to hire great people and we encourage those people to give their best.
You’ll feel the support of being part of a strong and stable company. A long-standing player in the insurance industry, we make every effort to address the career development needs and plans of our employees to ensure their success in the future.
At Zurich we are proud of our culture. We are passionate about Diversity and Inclusion. We want you to bring your whole self to work we have a diverse mix of customers and we want our employee base to reflect that.
Our diversity and inclusion initiatives are creating an environment where everyone feels welcome regardless of protected characteristics.
With the above in mind we accept applications from everyone regardless of your background, beliefs or culture however we especially welcome applications from women, people from ethnic minorities, people with a disability and people who are LGBT+ as these groups are currently under-represented in our organisation.
We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities. Zurich is passionate about supporting employees to help others by getting involved in volunteering, charitable and community activity through the Zurich Community Trust.
We have won numerous awards for our work on Diversity and Inclusion. We are also proud to be nominated for the 2020 Insurance Times award for Diversity and Inclusion. You can read about our awards on our website.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported, Love what you do. Work for us.