Social Buzzing has been running now for over 7 years and we pride ourselves on delivering our customer's consistent and effective Social Media and Digital Marketing, including SEO, PR and PPC. We enjoy working together and are strengths are our customer service and delivering our clients strong marketing campaigns to help them grow their businesses.
Maximise your chances of a successful application to this job by ensuring your CV and skills are a good match.
We are looking for experienced Social Media Account Managers to join our growing team on both a full time and part time basis who have the following skillset -
- Experience of Social Media is essential
- Understanding of 'what works' on social media and how to use social media as an effective sales tool.
- The ability to engage on social media liking, commenting, following, posting in groups and forums, tagging, retweeting
- Social Media strategy is also key, suggesting ideas to clients for competitions and influencers and understanding how to implement these through social media as well
- Understanding of how to source and liaise with influencers through social media
- Knowledge of Hootsuite and how to use it - Preferred but not essential
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written English language skills as well as the attention to detail to double and triple check work.
- Polite and friendly telephone manner
- Able to demonstrate how you prioritise effectively
Client communication is an essential part of the role, telephone calls, and email correspondance is included in the management with clients to help understand what their goals are and to advise the client on best practice and strategy. As the account manager you have sole responsibility of your clients, you need to be able to manage their expectations and build a relationship with them.
We offer flexable working hours as well as a good salary. The salary is paid to you monthly and is based on the number of clients you manage. You get a set monthly fee per client you look after.
We are a friendly team and you will be well supported in your role.
You will be required to work from home at all time. We are looking for people who are able to join us on a long term basis.
If you are interested, please email us your CV and we will be in touch :)