We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, savvy and passionate Social Media & Content Manager to play a leading role in our growing digital marketing agency. You will create, plan and manage social media and content marketing campaigns for our varied range of clients and be a key player within the agency, managing your own accounts, as well as help win new business. This is an exciting opportunity with lots of room to grow and necessitating entrepreneurial skills and regular communication with on and off-site teams, third parties and clients.
Flexibility is available with regards to working days. You will be working from our Marlow office two days/ week and from home 3 days/ week and.
- Manage client relationships and handle social media campaigns management, reports and monthly meetings and/ or calls
- Able to put together multiple schedules for different clients’ social media platforms
- Create, update and manage social platforms for clients
- Create, manage, schedule and monitor paid social campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB/ Instagram)
- Comfortable with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Comfortable with all the key features within social media platforms and how best to use them, e.g. Instagram stories, IGTV, FB Live, polls stickers etc.
- Knowledge of scheduling engines – SproutSocial, Planoly, ContentCal, Hootsuite, Native FB scheduler, etc.
- Ability to manage social communities when needed (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- Able to engage in a timely manner on clients’ social media feeds and stay on brand
- Ability to research and plan curated content for a variety of clients in various sectors
- Create and implement clients’ content strategy according to objectives to be achieved, including planning content and posting on their on-site blogs.
- Able to manage content writers for clients to create copy for social media posts as well as blogs and articles
- Liaise with specialist writers when necessary to ensure all content is produced to high standard and delivered on time
- Ability to research and create content in various formats when necessary (social media posts, infographics, short videos for social media).
- Ability to create basic graphics for social media posts using Canva or other tools
To be considered for this role, you will need to be available from March 2020 and have:
- In-depth knowledge of Content & Social Media Marketing, including strategy and implementation
- Experience in influencer marketing tactics, strategy and implementation.
- Experienced in content planning and scheduling
- Be able to show previous successes in growing social media audiences and engagement.
- Experienced in managing organic and paid social campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB/Instagram)
- Self-starter with at least 2 years’ experience in a social media role (client or agency-side)
- You’re a native-like English speaker with impeccable spelling, grammar and English Language skills
- Excellent copywriting, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent reporting and analytics skills (Google Analytics, Twitter/ FB/ LinkedIn Analytics, etc.)
Desirable but not essential (training can be provided)
- Good knowledge of content optimisation for search engines
- Search marketing knowledge an advantage
- Familiar with CMS management an advantage (Wordpress or other)
- Bachelor’s degree
The role is office-based 2 days/ week in Marlow and home-based 3 days/ week. It is ideal for a passionate professional who values a healthy work-life balance and enjoys working independently, as well as within a team. Please apply with your CV and covering letter, stating your earliest start date.
Location: Home-based and Marlow office
Closing date: 29 Feb. 2020