Part-Time Content & Social Media Manager (4 days per week)- Ref. 2018-2
We are looking for an experienced Content & Social Media Marketing Manager to create and manage social media and content marketing campaigns for our clients. This is an important role within the agency, as you will take ownership and manage key accounts, as well as help win new business. This is a stand-alone role necessitating entrepreneurial skills and regular communication with off-site teams, third parties and clients. Flexibility is available with regards to working days. You will be working from home two days a week and have regular meetings with the director in the Marlow office one day a week. Applications will not be considered if you are based further than 20 miles from Marlow.
- Manage client relationships and handle content and social media campaigns management, reports and monthly meetings and/ or calls
- Be the day to day point of contact for client queries
- Create and implement clients’ content strategy according to objectives to be achieved
- Liaise with specialist writers when necessary to ensure all content is produced to high standard and delivered on time
- Ability to research and create/ commission content in various formats when necessary (articles, blog posts, infographics, videos, guides mainly).
- Create, update and manage social platforms for clients
- Create, manage/ schedule paid social campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB/ Instagram)
To be considered for this role, you will need to be available from September 2018 and have:
- In-depth knowledge of Content & Social Media Marketing, including strategy and implementation.
- Experience in influencer marketing tactics, strategy and implementation.
- Experienced in content planning and scheduling
- Be able to show previous successes in growing social media audiences
- Working knowledge of main social media tools (Hootsuite, Buffer)
- Experienced in managing organic and paid social campaigns (LinkedIn, Twitter, FB/Instagram)
- Self-starter with at least 2 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- You’re a native-like English speaker with impeccable spelling, grammar and English Language skills;
- Excellent copywriting, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent reporting and analytics skills (Google Analytics, Twitter/ FB/ LinkedIn Analytics, etc.)
Desirable but not essential (training can be provided):
- Good knowledge of content optimization for search engines
- Search marketing knowledge an advantage (SEO, PPC)
- Familiar with CMS management an advantage (Wordpress or other)
- Bachelor’s degree
The role is home-based and part-time with regular weekly meetings with the director in Marlow. It is ideal for a passionate digital marketer who values a healthy work-life balance and enjoys working independently. To be considered for this role you must be located within 20 miles from Marlow.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter, stating your earliest start date.
Salary: £32,000 pro-rata
Location: Home-based and office – within 20 miles of Marlow, Buckinghamshire
Closing date: August 2018