Job DetailsMBDA Missile Systems - Deliver for a more secure tomorrow
Software Engineer (Term/Part-Time Working)
Salary: Up to £60,000 FTE (doe)
Our benefits: *Flexible working *opportunities for career progression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme *comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantastic working environment and site facilities *social, charitable and sporting activities.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible working arrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’s work-life balance organisation.
We are interested in Software Engineers who would love to join our Bristol team on a Term/Part Time basis working as part of a dynamic team to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting a wide portfolio of software technologies.
We are committed to developing careers and skillsets by supporting our engineers’ personal development whilst ensuring that a healthy work/life balance is maintained!
What we’re looking for
While we will look for you to have experience in these, if you do not have some of them don’t let that stop you from applying.
• Working within teams
• Evidence of self-development
• Worked with a variety of programming languages
• Agile practices such as scrum
• Writing code with test-driven development
• Familiarity with architectural and design patterns
What’s in it for you?
• We develop and support a wide variety of software products ranging from Graphical User Interface to Application level business logic across a broad range of our weapon system products.
• Our team works across new and existing software products building overall product knowledge. It involves all aspects of the software development lifecycle with a supportive team.
• We use a broad range of software technologies and tools including C++, Java, C#, DDS, Web Services, Qt, Linux and Windows depending on the needs of the project.
Join a great team!
• We are a strong cohesive team with an open and supportive approach to software development.
• A dynamic team passionate about developing and delivering innovative solutions
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing an inclusive working environment where our employees can be themselves and everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We value difference and know that a diverse community makes for greater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience and perspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positive experience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise that everyone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should you require any advice, support or adjustments.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve the appropriate clearance relevant to the role.