19 days ago
Software Engineer (Term/Part-Time Working)
Salary: Up to £60,000 FTE (doe)
Our benefits: *Flexible working *opportunities for careerprogression *paid overtime (subject to level) *great bonus scheme*comprehensive pension scheme *annual salary review *fantasticworking environment and site facilities *social, charitable andsporting activities.
We welcome applicants who are looking for flexible workingarrangements. MBDA is a proud member of Working Families – the UK’swork-life balance organisation.
We are interested in Software Engineers who would love to join ourBristol team on a Term/Part Time basis working as part of a dynamicteam to develop and deliver innovative solutions by exploiting awide portfolio of software technologies.
We are committed to developing careers and skillsets by supportingour engineers’ personal development whilst ensuring that a healthywork/life balance is maintained!
What we’re looking for
While we will look for you to have experience in these, if you donot have some of them don’t let that stop you from applying.
• Working within teams
• Evidence of self-development
• Worked with a variety of programminglanguages
• Agile practices such as scrum
• Writing code with test-driven development
• Familiarity with architectural and designpatterns
What’s in it for you?
• We develop and support a wide variety ofsoftware products ranging from Graphical User Interface toApplication level business logic across a broad range of our weaponsystem products.
• Our team works across new and existing softwareproducts building overall product knowledge. It involves allaspects of the software development lifecycle with a supportiveteam.
• We use a broad range of software technologiesand tools including C++, Java, C#, DDS, Web Services, Qt, Linux andWindows depending on the needs of the project.
Join a great team!
• We are a strong cohesive team with an open andsupportive approach to software development.
• A dynamic team passionate about developing anddelivering innovative solutions
MBDA is an award winning company; committed to providing aninclusive working environment where our employees can be themselvesand everyone has equal opportunity to reach their full potential.We value difference and know that a diverse community makes forgreater innovation and brings a breadth of skills, experience andperspectives.
We’re here to help and want to ensure you have a positiveexperience throughout our recruitment process. We recognise thateveryone is unique and we encourage you to speak to us should yourequire any advice, support or adjustments.
Follow MBDA on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
Please Note: MBDA UK requires all employees to achieve theappropriate clearance relevant to the role.