Vorto are looking for an experienced and dynamic sales professional, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a cooperative and friendly team as well as being self-motivated to work using your own initiative.
The primary focus of the role is to work with the sales and marketing team to develop and deliver a healthy lead generation programme, driving qualified leads into the sales pipeline.
The successful candidate must be able to show a proven track record of increasing sales revenues and meeting or exceeding personal targets and show they have the initiative to add value to our business.
This position will be based from the Vorto London office as required and the reminder from home.
- Manage, nurture and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identify strong potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Assess and analyse a prospects current process and requirements
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Vorto’s value proposition to potential customers
- Maintain well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in our CRM system
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Work closely within our sales and product team to develop cooperative working relationships
- Provide accurate and timely information to the sales team and senior management
- Highly proficient in the use of social media tools - in particular LinkedIn and Twitter
- Adhere to company policies, procedures culture and business ethics
- Develop a strong knowledge of Vorto’s products in order to facilitate the sales process
- Understand how the benefits of Vorto’s products can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals
- 2+ years' proven experience in prospecting and lead generation
- Experience of B2B sales, preferably in enterprise software solutions, in the cloud space or IT sector and can develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Proficient in managing the sales pipeline using CRM systems
- Experience of working collaboratively in a combined sales and product team
- Can evidence a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Has highly developed all round interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude
- Conscientious, hard-working and driven to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets
- Competent IT skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and social networking tools
- Good organisational and time management skills with the flexibility to reprioritise as necessary
- Must be highly proficient in all aspects of English language, especially speaking, listening and writing skills
- Have the right to work in the UK