A career in our United Kingdom Qualified Lawyer practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.Our team helps our clients with legal consulting services. As a qualified UK lawyer, you’ll focus on providing sound and pragmatic advice to our clients on a range of contentious and non contentious employment law matters.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.