We are recruiting an analyst to join our dynamic Security Financing Operations team. The team is responsible for all aspects of Front Office Support, Triparty Processing, Bi-Lateral margining and trade management.
- Supporting the daily activity of the Stock Borrow Loan Operations team.
- Triparty trade processing and exception handling
- Bi-Lateral margining and dealing with complex client requests.
- Effective risk management and issue escalation.
- Exception monitoring and break resolution
- Reconciliation and control oversight of complex business flows
- Liaison with our settlement teams regarding failing trades and matching issues
- Liaison with extended team based in Manila and Sydney
Key Requirements for the role:
- Knowledge of Stock Borrow Loan and Repo operations, Triparty Operations and Margining.
- Proven ability to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels.
- Ability to convey information clearly, accurately and succinctly and adjusts to the audiences needs and requirements.
- Credibility and impact, use a range of effective interpersonal skills to persuade others to adopt a particular position and/or take action
- Great at collaborating with colleagues inside and outside own area to achieve shared goals. Contributes actively to help create effective partnerships, which meet organizational objectives.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize competing demands and manage client expectations
- A high degree of accuracy and meticulous attention to detail
- An enthusiastic, proactive and flexible approach to your role with determination, effort and enthusiasm to deliver results
About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We recognise that flexibility comes in a variety of forms. Talk to us about what flexibility you need.
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, graduates, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.