National Account Senior Manager - Recruitment - Day Rate Contract - Until June 2020
Reporting to the Head of Student Recruitment, this role is a key senior management role within the wider Talent function at EY ensuring a high performing solution for regional offices outside of London, across the North and South of England. You will act as a channel across DAP, experienced and student hire recruitment. This role will drive the National Markets growth plan bringing together the different strands of the wider team to ensure the strategic recruitment plan is delivered.
Stakeholder Management & Operational Effectiveness
- Proactive stakeholder relationship management with Office Managing Partners and key leaders across all service lines. Driving regular touchpoints to holistically review recruitment across DAP, student and experienced hire to ensure that there is full visibility of all activity incorporating Employer Brand, Talent Acquisition, competitor insight as well as current pipeline progress
- Work with key stakeholders to execute and evolve our talent diversity strategy. Setting objectives for FY20 and beyond with a view to improving the diversity of candidate pipelines at all levels and therefore the diversity of hires.
- Early identification of obstacles and challenges to ensure that service and support provided is proactive and relevant to national markets growth and this region
- Working closely with Portfolio Leaders, Student Hire Senior Managers and EMEIA DAP counterparts to ensure all is on track to meet financial year targets across UKI and FSO.
- Define and set recruitment targets and budgets with the Head of Experienced Hire and the Head of Student Recruitment. Review performance against targets throughout year and present management information both within our team and with key stakeholders.
- Supporting effective budget management encompassing agency spend, relocation / recruitment costs and employer brand
- Review, challenge and influence changes to current team support and structure for the region. Work with the Head of Experienced Hire and Head of Student Recruitment on future state team structure and impact to wider team structure.
- Accountable to Office Managing Partners for recruitment delivery
Employer Brand and Candidate Attraction
- Lead the strategy to build a stronger regional presence across our key employer brand mediums for example the EY careers site, regional office videos, info-grams to ensure they are fit for purpose, relevant and up to date
- Liaising with local marketing teams to leverage regionally based events, driving the growth strategy messaging across multiple forums.
- Ensure our recruitment marketing supports the business brand and strategy for EY in the regions and provides return on investment. Work closely with the Recruitment Marketing Senior Manager and Marketing team to achieve this.
- Proactively contribute to the local employer brand for EY as well as researching competitor intel and sharing this with key stakeholders Sourcing
- Build comprehensive market maps of candidates with a focus on understanding diversity of external candidate populations. Improving our knowledge of competitor teams
- Where appropriate work with key stakeholders to identify passive targets which will be additive to the regional growth and address diversity challenges for succession planning
- Meeting key senior level hires (DAP level) to continually improve networks and raise profile of Recruitment as well as ensuring we are up to date on competitor intel and driving referrals
- Leadership qualities
- Ability to influence senior leaders
- Very strong ability to pull and report on meaningful data, providing valuable insight to stakeholder groups
- A commercial mindset and business understanding to inform and drive continuous improvement of the recruitment service and delivery
- Demonstrable experience of escalation management and negotiation with senior stakeholders and candidates
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Confident communication, both written and oral
Please note that travel is an essential requirement of this role.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.