We are a boutique creative agency looking to hire a part time Studio Manager
We estimate the need for approximately 2 to 3 days of work per week. As full days, or part days.
We need someone who is comfortable working with all members of our team from the junior staff to the company directors. Your role would be to help with administrative tasks and scheduling of the studio activities.
Level of experience:
- Must have 1 - 4 years experience with working in an Advertising, Media, Design Agency, Marketing or Public Relations agency.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), or the Apple equivalent (Pages & Numbers) and Google Docs.
- We would need basic financial skills
- Booking flights, collating expenses and costs
- Logging and reporting staff sick days
- Managing holiday requests and inputting into the company diary.
- Managing the company diary online.
- Exporting and consolidating reports from our online timekeeping platform (Harvest)
- Very occasional correspondence with our clients to help arrange meetings.
- Working with an onsite team member, manage the studio diary and liaison, for fire safety inspections, gas and electrical testing and maintenance issues.
- Office management support: Ordering stationery and supplies, organising couriers, utilities management and bill payment
We would like to find someone who is organised, a good communicator (verbally and written), positive and dynamic. Someone who is comfortable getting on the phone with our team in the office, as well as being efficient in managing email communications too. We would require occasional direct contact with our clients to help arrange meetings. So a level of experience and professionalism with regard to this would also be required.
Day rate D.O.E