- Shoot and edit broadcast quality content - using green screen, virtual studios and shooting on locations around our offices.
- Research and keep up to date with emerging video production innovations and consumer trends.
- Work in a multi-project environment, effectively communicating with clients to deliver expected deadlines.
- Maintenance of existing equipment and identify areas for improvement/upgrade.
- Regularly review and share video metrics to understand user behavior and best practices.
Establishing and building working relationships with content owners, key stakeholders and clients.
Day to day responsibilities include
Multi-skill studio operation (virtual-set).
Concept creation and video treatment ideas.
Editing with Premiere Pro and After Effects.
Media and workflow management.
Quality control and thorough understanding of the PwC brand.
Single camera, location shooting (Sony FS7/A7sii).
Demo reel and/or portfolio of previous work.
At least two years’ experience shooting and editing video in a professional environment.
Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of cameras, sound & lighting.
Extensive experience with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Premiere Pro & AE).
Experience of green screen keying in a live or post-production environment.
Knowledge of audio/video codecs and their relevant application.
Ability to multitask and prioritise assignments while under tight deadlines.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
Positive approach to working both as an individual and within a team.
Multimedia related degree or foundation.
Experience of working in a live studio environment.
Experience of working in teams, large organisations or agencies.
A basic understanding of HTML.